Manager/Model Agreement – Terms and Conditions
- For the term of this agreement, Model hereby appoints and engages Manager to act as Model’s exclusive personal manager in the fields of modelling, advertising and entertainment (hereinafter referred to as the “Fields”).
- During the term hereof, Manager shall advise and counsel Model in the selection or consideration of career opportunities, photographers, advertisers, castings and events. Manager shall further advise and counsel the Model in any and all matters pertaining to publicity, public relations, advertising, talents of Model, and shall advise and counsel the Model to the Fields, and will advise Model on composites (comp cards), and the formation of portfolio.
- Model agrees to seek Manager’s counsel in regard to all matters concerning Model’s endeavors in the Fields. Model shall advise Manager of all offers of employment submitted to Model and will refer all inquiries concerning Model’s services to Manager. Model agrees not to photoshoot if not previously approved by Manager.
- Manager is hereby granted the exclusive right to use and distribute and allow or license others to make use of and distribute Model’s name, portrait and pictures in connection with the advertising and/or publicity of the Model in the Fields and in connection with the matters covered by this agreement.
- Manager may publicize that it is the exclusive personal manager for Model, and Manager may render similar services for others, and engage in other related business or ventures.
- Model agrees to provide Manager with current photographs, comp cards, and tear sheets/advertising, written or other related material for promotional use of Manager and Model.
- Model shall pay to Manager a sum equal to twenty percent (20%) of all monies, fees or other contributions received by Model, directly or indirectly, under all contracts of employment entered into during the term specified in term paragraph ten (10) and subsequently, paragraph eleven (11), including reuse and residuals, whether originated by Manager or not. Model hereby grants to Manager a limited Power of Attorney to collect all fees and monies earned or accruing to Model from all sources governed by this agreement and to remit to Model the net fee after deducting the aforesaid twenty percent (20%) commission. This limited Power of Attorney includes the right of the Manager to deposit the proceeds in a general account prior to remitting the balance to Model. Model agrees to instruct clients, producers, advertising agencies and/or union office in writing on the face of all job contracts or on the release model signs at the time of production to send all fees and monies due to Model directly to Manager. This limited Power of Attorney also authorizes Manager to sign Model releases on behalf of Model, and authorize reuse and residuals, whether originated by the Manager or not.
- It is understood and agreed that Model is in business for himself/herself and is solely responsible for payment of any and all taxes, whether income, or otherwise.
- It is further understood and agreed that Manager is acting as a personal manager only, and does not operate as an employment Manager.
- The term of this agreement shall be made for a period of one year, commencing this date. Model may terminate this agreement with thirty (90) days written notice, delivered by registered mail to the address listed on the face of this document. If termination notice is received after a booking or placement has been arranged, Model agrees to honor that booking/placement or else reimburse Manager for any and all costs incurred or revenue forfeited (including such revenue which may be owing to a client due to incurred expenses as a result of Model’s cancellation).
- In the absence of termination notice, this agreement shall continue to be renewed from year-to-year on the anniversary date.
- Model is aware that Manager is entitled to receive a service charge from some or all of the clients who utilize Model’s services. Model and Manager agree that this service charge will not affect Model’s reimbursement.
- In acting as Model’s personal manager, it is understood that Manager will use reasonable efforts to assist Model to obtain sub-Manager placement outside the province of (state or province). In such cases it is understood that with respect to such engagements, Model need not compensate Manager as provided in Paragraph 7 hereof, although it is understood that Manager may be entitled to receive compensation from such other sub-agencies.
- Model agrees to conduct himself/herself with propriety and dignity, and to do nothing on an engagement or otherwise that may tend to injure the reputation and goodwill of Model or Manager, nor to do any act or thing which impairs Model’s capacity to at all times fully comply with the terms of this agreement, or which impairs Model’s physical or mental qualities and abilities. Model further agrees to abide by all standard rules and policies of Manager with regard to behavior on castings and engagements. Manager may, upon five (5) days notice to Model terminate this agreement for breach of this paragraph.
- Model understands and agrees that Model shall not, while this agreement is in force, enter any modelling and/or acting contest or competition organized or sponsored by any company other than Manager, or sign and contest agreements unless Model has the written permission of Manager. Model further agrees that in the event any company other than Manager offers free training or free out-of-town excursions in connection with the modelling or acting business, Model will, before accepting any such prize, consult with, and obtain the written permission of Manager.
- A waiver by either of the parties hereto of a breach of any of the provisions herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach nor a modification of such provision.
- It is understood and agreed that Model’s services are extraordinary and unique and there is no adequate remedy at law of a breach of this agreement by Model, and that in the event of such a breach or threatened breach, Manager shall be entitled to equitable relief by way of injunction or otherwise, provided however that nothing herein shall be construed as a waiver of any or all rights which Manager may have for damages in an action at law or in equity or otherwise.
- This covenant sets forth the entire agreement between the parties. Should any provision(s) of this agreement be held to be void or not enforceable, such provisions shall be deemed omitted and this agreement with such provision omitted shall remain in full force and effect. No modification, alteration or amendment of any provisions contained herein shall be valid or binding unless in writing executed by both parties hereto. Both parties warrant that in entering into this agreement they have not been induced by, and are not relying on, any promises, representations or warranties not set forth in writing.
- Model warrants that no other binding agreement is in force with any other party which would supercede this agreement.
- This agreement shall be binding upon both parties hereto, their heirs, successors, assigns, etc.
Portfolio Development and Photography Model Release
This agreement allows both the Photographer and the Model(s) to print, distribute, and use the Photos for lawful purposes, as specified and limited below. This form was derived from similar standardized forms commonly recommended for models and photographers, with the intention of preventing any misunderstanding or costly litigation.
The Model understands that, according to Federal law, even without a signed release, the copyright and all other lawful rights to the Photos belong exclusively to the Photographer and his/her assigns.
The Model also realizes that, by law, without a license such as this one from the Photographer, no printing or posting or reproduction of any images taken would be permissible. This personal use license allows the Model to print and share approved Photos with friends and family, and to use the Photos in portfolios, exhibitions, internet websites, and contests that are approved by the models manager.
This license to use the Photos applies only to images which have been retouched and approved by the Photographer. It does not apply to any raw, proof, or other un-retouched images. This license is limited to personal use and the Model agrees to not sell or transfer publication rights of the Photos to anyone who would use them without the written consent of the Photographer through a separate commercial license.
In consideration for the receipt of digital images, the Model agrees that the Photographer may print, sell, and/or show the Photos, including the use of the Photos in portfolios, business promotions, exhibitions, publications, internet websites, contests, and advertising with the consent of the Model. The Photos may be used intact or in part, composite, retouched or edited in character or form, without restriction, and without review or approval of the model. The Model’s name may be associated with the Photos, but is not required to be.
The Model agrees to not alter any images, to leave the Photographer’s logo intact, and to properly credit the Photographer for his work when posting to the Model’s sites, including tags on Social Media and Modeling Sites. Model shall communicate this understanding to publishers, advertisers, designers and other third parties that act on Model’s behalf to create presentation material using the Photos.
The Model releases the Photographer and/or his/her assigns from any liability or claims of libel, slander, or invasion of privacy or right of publicity as a result of the publication, sale, or display of the Photos unless it can be undoubtedly proven that the use of the Photos was malicious and intended to publicly present the Model in an unfavorable light. The Model confirms that all poses, positions, and situations presented in the Photos were entered into willingly, without force or coercion. The Model also states that he/she is over the age of majority, has the right to contract in their own name, and did not breach any prior contracts when this contract was formed. Both the Model and the Photographer have read and agreed to the foregoing terms and conditions.
Model Website ( Optional )
- Professional Model Website with Email – $120 a year + initial setup $100.
- Domain Name and Hosting will be registered by sponsor.
- Website Code and Design will be developed and own by sponsor.
- Model can select from available designs the Sponsor offers.
- Model must provide initial content for the website. Website will go Live once all contents are provided.
BY FILLING UP THE FORM BELOW, BOTH PARTIES AGREE TO THE TERMS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS AGREEMENT, AND ACKNOWLEDGE UNDERSTANDING OF THE TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN.